- COVID-19 Personal Protection
- CAMMINARE® EVE
- PR items Zeman®
- Backpacks and bags
- Eye protection
- Shoe care
Catalog and Price list
BLAST II fire fighting and intervention boots
The goods are in stock
Warning: Last items in stock!
Before € 198.18
Special, high, fire fighting, type D intervention footwear with double switch system, which has cnbop-pib approval certificate. Top-notch shoes for firefighting, rescue and everyday use in fire services. They provide the highest protection with high comfort of use.
|Lining||Textile + membrane|
|Properties||Steel chapel + steel insole|
|EN 15090||Specifies safety shoes for fire extinguishing applications that are marked with the letter "F"|
|EN 20345||Specifies safety footwear for professional use, which is marked with the letter "S". The basic parameter of safety footwear is the built-in impact-resistant tip 200J.|
|S3||Antistatic properties, resistance of the sole to fuels, absorption of heel energy, penetration and absorption of water, puncture resistance|
|HI||Thermal resistance of the lower part of the shoe|
|HIPPO||Resistance of the sole to contact heat up to 300 ° C|
|F2||Fire fighting and rescue operations with sole protection and protective tip, no chemical protection|
|SRA||Non-slip sole for floors with ceramic tiles with SLS (sodium lauryl sulfate solution)|
|WRU||Resistance to water penetration and water absorption|
- Construction D - knee-length shoes
- Code according to classification: I – footwear made of leather and other materials, with the exception of all-rubber or all-plastic footwear
- F2A - fireman's shoes, type 2
- HI3 - heat insulation, third level of thermal resistance
- AN- ankle protection
- CI - insulation of the sole against cold
- SRC - slip resistance on ceramic and steel substrates
- Available sizes: 36-50
- Top material - natural, smooth cowhine leather, waterproof and refractory
- Lining - fabric type TE-POR with vapor permeable and waterproof membrane, insulates against cold and heat
- Toe - steel
- Midsole (safety insole) - puncture-resistant elastic material
- Insole - insole material, or carbon insert
- Double fastening system (refractory line and metal zipper)
- Outsole - rubber, refractory
- Sole mounting technology - bonding
- Reflective materials incorporated into the upper design ensure the visibility of the user and increase its safety;
- Special design of the sole tséna with gap system, perfectly dissivises dirt and increases adhesion to the substrate
Rubber outsole resistant to:
- slipping on a ceramic substrate coated with sodium dodecyl sulphal solution,
- slipping on a steel base coated with glycerol,
- diesel fuel (isocardane).
- The water-resistant upper - at least 80 minutes and sunlight - the temperature increase does not exceed 24 °C for 40 seconds.
- Flame-resistant footwear - the time of subsequent flame burning and subsequent smoldering does not exceed 2 seconds.
- The footwear meets the requirements for insulation of the sole from heat - 3rd level of thermal resistance (the temperature increase inside the shoe does not exceed 42 °C for 10 min).
- The footwear meets the requirements for insulation of the bottom from the cold (the temperature drop on the upper surface of the sole does not exceed 10 °C). The shoe protects the toes against 200 J energy strike and 15 kN compression.
- The footwear protects the feet against puncture with a force of 1100 N.
- Footwear meets ankle protection requirements (the average transmitted force value does not exceed 10 kN and each individual value does not exceed 15 kN)
- The footwear meets the requirements for energy absorption in the heel area (over 20 J).
- Footwear has antistatic properties.