- COVID-19 Personal Protection
- CAMMINARE® EVE
- PR items Zeman®
- Backpacks and bags
- Eye protection
- Shoe care
Catalog and Price list
ZERTIX fire fighting and intervention shoes
The goods are in stock
Warning: Last items in stock!
Before € 119.88
Special fire fighting shoes construction C (up to the middle of the calves), with a double fastening system, which has a certificate of approval CNBOP-PIB. Thanks to their simple design, they are a very popular shoe for firefighters, paramedics and everyday use in fire services. They provide the highest protection with the best price-quality ratio. Category: F2A, S3
|Properties||Steel chapel + steel insole|
|EN 15090||Specifies safety shoes for fire extinguishing applications that are marked with the letter "F"|
|EN 20345||Specifies safety footwear for professional use, which is marked with the letter "S". The basic parameter of safety footwear is the built-in impact-resistant tip 200J.|
|S3||Antistatic properties, resistance of the sole to fuels, absorption of heel energy, penetration and absorption of water, puncture resistance|
|HI||Thermal resistance of the lower part of the shoe|
|HIPPO||Resistance of the sole to contact heat up to 300 ° C|
|FO||Resistance of footwear to fuels and oils|
|F2||Fire fighting and rescue operations with sole protection and protective tip, no chemical protection|
|WRU||Resistance to water penetration and water absorption|
- Type C construction - mid-calf footwear
- Code according to classification: I – footwear made of leather and other materials, with the exception of all-rubber or all-plastic footwear
- F2A - fireman's shoes, type 2
- HI3 - third level of thermal resistance
- SRA - slipping resistance on ceramic substrate
- Available sizes: 36-50
- Top material - natural, smooth cowhine leather, waterproof and refractory
- Lining - fabric type TE-POR with waterproof and vapor permeable membrane, insulates against cold and heat
- Collar lining - pork leather Nappa
- Toe - steel, protects against impact by force up to 200 J and compression by force 15 kN
- Midsole - intersole material meeting en iso requirements 20345:2011
- Safety insole - Metal - protects against puncture by force up to 1100 N
- Insole - non-flowing fabric with high hydroscopic ness stitched with antistatic thread
- Double fastening system (line and zip)
- Outsole - rubber, refractory and oil resistant
- Sole mounting technology - glued
- Reflective materials incorporated into the upper design ensure the visibility of the user and increase its safety;
- Special tchaich design with gap system, perfectly dissises dirt and increases adhesion to the substrate
- Heel energy absorption system, shock relief during movement
- Special shoes art. 428 have been designed for maximum safety and comfort of the user.
- Type 2 footwear, in accordance with PN-EN standard 15090:2012, is suitable for fire rescue operations, fire fighting, safety work in buildings, enclosed rooms, vehicles, boats, or similar facilities, during fire or rescue operations.
- They can be used wherever intensive operation takes place and electrostatic charge is required to protect against explosions of easily incisive gases, vapours and dust.
- Footwear can be used on substrates contaminated with oils, fats, solvents (FO).
- The upper material of the footwear shows resistance to water (WRU) and heat radiation.
- The footwear is fire resistant and meets the requirements for insulation of the sole from heat (3rd level of heat resistance).
- It meets the requirements for energy absorption in the heel area (E) and ensures protection of the toes of the foot against blows and compression, protection of the foot against puncture (P).