- COVID-19 Personal Protection
- Eye protection
- Shoe care
- Backpacks and bags
- CZECHOSLOVAKIA retro
- PR items Zeman®
Catalog and Price list
GORAY Plus professional military and police boots
The goods are in stock
Warning: Last piece in stock!
before € 84.43
Waterproof military mountain boots GORAY Plus O2, with TE-POR membrane and fast shoekeging system.
|EN 20347||The standard provides for professional footwear with the designation 'O'. The basic parameter of work shoes is that it does not have a steel toe.|
|O2||Antistatic properties, resistance of the sole to fuels, absorption of energy of the heel part + penetration and absorption of water|
|Outsole||PU / PU|
|Lining||Textile + membrane|
|SRA||Non-slip sole for floors with ceramic tiles with SLS (sodium lauryl sulfate solution)|
Robust tactical - Goray PLUS trekking boots
- They are made of high quality, waterproof cowhide. The collar is made of soft natural leather. The shoes are resistant to water and mechanical damage.
- Inside the shoe between the lining and the top layer is placed a TE-POR membrane, which protects against soaking, wicks away sweat, provides good comfort in all weather conditions and improves hygiene.
- The TE-POR membrane is highly resistant to mechanical damage and does not lose its parameters in case of contamination.
- The antistatic and non-slip outsole is composed of two polyurethane layers, giving lightness and elasticity to the shoe, while providing very high resistance to cracking and abrasion.
- It is also resistant to oils, fats and other organic solvents.
- SHOCK ABSORBER ins insithes guarantee attenuation of up to 50% of shocks.
- Outer layer with natural, smooth and water-repellent cowhide;
- The tongue is made of natural cowhide in combination with impregnated fabric;
- The collar is padded leather;
- Lining is made of highly hygroscopic, profiled non-potted fabric + TE-POR fabric with membrane;
- Outsole PU / PU direct spray sole;
- Quick-release 9-hole edting system;
- ABSORBER insole, excellent energy attenuation in the heel
- Made of two-layer polyurethane;
- Resistant to oils, fats and other organic solvents;
- Resistance to cracking and abrasion;
- high foot stability in the shoe;
Weight of one shoe (size 44): 874 g