- COVID-19 Personal Protection
- CAMMINARE® EVE
- PR items Zeman®
- Backpacks and bags
- Eye protection
- Shoe care
Catalog and Price list
VIKING professional military and police boots
The goods are in stock
Warning: Last items in stock!
Before € 79.70
High tactical shoes VIKING O2 WRU FO SRC
|Outsole||PU / PU|
|EN 20347||The standard provides for professional footwear with the designation 'O'. The basic parameter of work shoes is that it does not have a steel toe.|
|O2||Antistatic properties, resistance of the sole to fuels, absorption of energy of the heel part + penetration and absorption of water|
|FO||Resistance of footwear to fuels and oils|
|SRC||Non-slip sole on the floor with ceramic tiles with SLS and on steel floor with glycerol (SRC same as SRA + SRB)|
|WRU||Resistance to water penetration and water absorption|
- Modern tactical footwear created in cooperation with border guards - designed for long-term operation in particularly challenging terrain conditions of the border: mountains, wetlands and forests.
- Shoes made of high-quality waterproof natural leather with additional toe protection and durable soles.
- High upper made of natural cowhide, topped with a soft collar filled with foam, ensures waterproofness with proper venting of the shoe and heat dissipation to the outside
- Closed tongue prevents water, sand or small stones from penetrating inside the shoe
- Padding made with the addition of activated carbon, antibacterial with high sweat absorption, aerated, supports the natural shape of the user's foot, ensures high comfort of use;
- The outsole is made of two-layer polyurethane (PU / PU), in which the upper layer provides sufficient softness and elasticity, while the bottom layer is resistant to abrasion, tearing and other mechanical damage;
- The outsole has anti-slip properties, ensuring stability and safe movement in any terrain;
- a suitably deep tread facilitates edge or ladder overcoming, and the shock absorber used in the heel ensures shock absorption and increases comfort when using shoes;
- Cross PU / PU
- made of two-layer polyurethane
- non-slip, resistant to oils, fats and other solvents
- Cracking and aeration resistant
- high foot stability in shoes
A TETHERING SYSTEM:
- Quick shoe making system - shoe hook system facilitates shoe making while preventing unintentional unzipping of the shoe making; additionally a blocking hook.
- Synthetic laces with hydrophobic properties, resistant to friction.