- COVID-19 Personal Protection
- CAMMINARE® EVE
- PR items Zeman®
- Backpacks and bags
- Eye protection
- Shoe care
Principle of the membrane
The Czech footwear companyZEMAN® one of the largest manufacturers of special safety and working leather shoes in the Czech Republic. It was the first in 1996 to develop and mass produce safety, work and military footwear with GORE-TEX® and SYMPATEX® membrane linings in the Czech Republic. The basis of the collection is shoes for fire fighters' intervention units and shoes for military special forces.
Currently, the SYMPATEX® and WINDTEX® drilex®. Shoes equipped with membrane lining are marked in the catalog with an emoticon with a drop of water.
Principle of membrane lining:
Completely waterproof membrane laminated between the lining and the top of the shoe. It is highly malleable, thanks to which it can absorb pressure on shoes when walking without unwanted leakage. The membrane is also extremely itchy - the key to this is the canal system, which effectively wicks sweat to the surface. The pores of the membrane do not clog, so the breathability is not reduced by use and you will remain dry and comfortable for a long time.
Use of shoes with membrane lining:
Excellent insulating properties of linings with membrane in conjunction with the use of hydrophobic (water-repellent) tops and special soles allow the most perfect insulation of the foot against the external environment. The foot remains dry during prolonged wearing. Shoes are tested on a water bath walking simulator for 500,000 cycles. Water must not enter the shoes. Footwear is designed for long-term wear in the field, in extreme climatic conditions of rescuers, firefighters, rapid assistance, army intervention units, police, customs administration, transport, builders, foresters or hunters...
- For shoes with membrane linings, a standard 24-month warranty is provided for water permeability and breathability for water vapour, when treating shoes according to the manufacturer's recommendations.
- In our own development centre we are able to create special variants according to the specific needs of the customer (soles, applications, winter linings, etc.).
- Normal maintenance, appearance and water permeability can be improved with Collonil cream and spray (also available from ZEMAN)
- Of course, we also carry out warranty and post-warranty repairs.